We’re bringing our annual gala directly to you this year with our Chefs in the House presented by Pacific Restaurant Supply fundraiser!
Social Media Sponsor
Join us on Thursdays from October 8 – November 5 at 6:00pm and cook alongside one of our celebrity guest chefs! These 1 hour interactive demo cooking classes, live from the commercial test kitchen at Pacific Restaurant Supply in Vancouver, will show you how to brine, chop, and sauté your way to perfection.
Each of our guest Chefs has been featured at our annual Chefs’ Charity Dinner fundraiser, and is well- known on the local culinary scene.
- Thursday, October 8 – Chef Bruce Nollert (Cultivated Culinary) Kabosha squash carbonara with mushroom & tempeh “bacon” (video recording will be available for 5-Class Pass ticket holders)
- Thursday, October 15 – Chef Warren Chow (Vancouver Private Dining) Dijon spaetzle with arugula & asiago pesto and veal cutlets
- Thursday, October 22 – Pastry Chef Alannah Peddie (Frolic & Forage) Italian cannolis
- Thursday, October 29 – Chef TJ Conwi (Ono Vancouver) Coconut adobo prawns w local squash & kale/ banana jackfruit springroll
- Thursday, November 5 – Chef Shay Kelly & kids (The Caterer) Cooking with kids! – flatbread pizza
Tune in and see how the professionals turn “ordinary” into “outstanding!” using tips, tricks and secrets known only to those in the biz. You’ll receive a grocery list and prep instructions one week prior to each class.
- Single ticket = $50
- 5 Class Pass = $175
Want to purchase a 5 Class Pass but not sure if you’ll be able to tune in for each one? No problem! We are recording each episode and will send you a private link for later viewing at your convenience.
Tickets are eligible for a $25 charitable tax receipt.
Purchase your ticket here!
See our Event Brochure for sponsorships and marketing opportunities.